Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some Cross Promotion

Today, pushups, cleaning, pullups, tea, stretching, job searching, cooking, phone calls, blah, blah, blah. Nothing exciting for you all out there. Truly have stepped into the void, standing before a big empty and it's up to me to try and fill it. Of course I'll need a little help from the powers that be.

As we wait and see what shall happen, here's my second article out on the Examiner.com. Still getting the lay of the land out there. If I want any kind of exposure I need to find advertizers, link lists, and a bunch of other stuff that is foreign to me. But, if I do all of that, I could be making as much a dollar an article. Big money!

http://www.examiner.com/newcomer-in-san-diego/great-burgers-despite-insidious-mayonnaise

No comments:

Post a Comment