Monday, September 20, 2010

Checkpoint

Sending out a lifeline after a very epic and wonderful weekend. At the moment it's a bit hard for me to even speak or type, as my body has no clue what time it is. I'm somewhat surprised to know where I am.

For the moment I am at a hotel in Geneva, desperately looking forward to sleep. I should be on a flight bound for San Diego, but after a schedule mishap this morning, I couldn't make my flight in time. Still not quite sure what happened but I must have had the wrong schedule for the train and ended up stranded. Quickly found a cheap hotel and rearranged my itinerary and then closed my eyes for a nap that was absolutely essential. It's been a weird few days in terms of sleep, and I'm sure the rest of the week will be a bit odd as well. Nevertheless, I have seen some truly incredible views and been surrounded by a magnificent group of people. There will be much more to tell once I get myself sorted. Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment