Monday, September 20, 2010

Geneva At Night





Good morning from Geneva. Feeling much better after some sleep. Spent most of last evening simply walking around Geneva. Truly enjoyed being down by the Lake and hearing the multitude of languages. Some of the photos are on my phone, so more pictures will be posted once I'm back in the States.

Time for the marathon trip back to California, take two...

Everyone kept remarking how I'd gone such a long way for the wedding, but I was not alone, as we had representatives from Kenya, Latvia, Brazil, and so many more distant spots around the globe. There was no way I could have missed this wedding, and it was so wonderful to see my friend as an absolutely gorgeous and extremely happy bride.

Now for the journey back. It's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment