Friday, August 6, 2010

udpate

Yesterday was a bitch. My mood sank further and further as the day went along. I did hit the beach to brighten my spirits in advance of the weekly volleyball game. The water was nice, the waves were pretty rough, and the sun kept getting obscured by clouds. A similar sensation was going on in my mind. I was pretty awful on the volleyball court.

I forced myself to go downtown to try and meet this tequila guru I'd heard about. By this time my mood was pretty black. I hadn't eaten for hours, so I ducked into a place advertizing $1.50 sliders. I ordered four. They were pretty lousy, tasting more like meatloaf than hamburgers. It's very irritating to be in a bar when you don't want to be. Loud, obnoxious people, bad music. Looking at people watching a replay of a Lakers/Suns playoff game as if it was live didn't help.

Made it over to Proper where the tequila guru was scheduled to be working. She wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment