Monday, August 16, 2010

Simple Monday






I had intended to hit Carl's Jr tonight, but there wasn't one nearby the movie theatre. This cinema is closest to my new spot and, as I yearned for Carl's Jr, I refused to even consider the options in the nearby shopping plaza food court. I set off in the car and made concentric circles, but no suitable option presented itself. Seemingly in defeat, with only 20 minutes before showtime, I succumbed. Boy am I glad I did. I discovered Lightning Jack's BBQ. Not only do they have a great logo, it's dirt cheap! That massive pulled pork sandwich? $5.99. $1.80 for the sides. It was absolutely delicious and I was stuffed. Tiny little hole in the wall, alongside 4 other places offering different cuisines (Thai, Pizza, Indian, Greek). Another plus, got to sit outside. Perched underneath the half moon, a sandwich almost too big to hold in my hands, life is good.

And the movie in question, The Expendables, which totally kicked ass. Way to go, Sly!

No comments:

Post a Comment