Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th, continued











I know one thing, my 4th of July last year was much more exciting and fun. But over the course of a life, that's the way it goes. Today was a good day. I went hiking with my host in the morning and got to see a bit of the area, as well as making the blood flow early in the am, rather than being passed out. Good time. Then a bit of a lull to prepare for a friend of theirs' beach party. Only problem is, there was no sun. Like, none. No sun whatsoever.

Lots of nice people. And of course I went in the water which was quite nice (even though the locals branded me a crazy tourist). I always go in the water, no matter where or when, and it always makes me happy. It did today.

We were tired afterward and figured that going out in search of fireworks on an overcast day was more trouble than it's worth. Besides, they have fireworks at Seaworld every night. It was a good 4th. Hope everyone else had one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment