Friday, December 10, 2010

Lighting Up The Tree



Happy Friday everyone. Another slog through the day, selling only 11 sets. I do still get plenty of compliments and commendations, but no sales. However, I did have a nice moment where a little girl, maybe 3 years old, who was rather impetuous, wanted an apple. This was probably because she had seen one on the stage, though her mother and grandmother didn't think of asking. I offered it to them, after seeking their approval first. They were happily surprised and the little girl was delighted. With her soft voice she gazed up at me and said "thank you" and then, as they all turned to leave she turned back and blew me a kiss, which managed to land right on my cheek.

After work I went straight to the beach. It was warmer today, about 60. Despite having brilliant sun all day, the beach was still mired in clouds. I thought it was lovely and if I'd had my suit I would have gone swimming. Instead I watched the waves, and was excited to see the lights on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment