Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holy Cannoli!



The Red Sox sign Carl Crawford 3 days after acquiring Adrian Gonzalez???!!!! And the news was broken to me by my friend and ardent Yankees fan Flex???!!! Tell me I'm not dreaming! Does this mean we are finally rid of JD Drew??

After yoga I came home, wrote on the blog and played some sax. I also talked to the Dantanimal for a bit to help, as always, restore my sanity. Then I went out to sit with a film industry discussion group where I thought I might be able to make some connections. On my way there, I got the text from Flex. I didn't believe it was possible. Did anyone see this coming? No. Earlier today I thought Texas got him and I was pretty relieved about that, as long as he's not a Yankee, I'm cool. But this is pretty killer.

Other than a handful of trail mix, I didn't eat tonight. Fortunately, perhaps dangerously, I am in Southern California and In 'N Out Burger is open until 1am. So I went through the drive through (what presentation of drive through food!) and brought home my 'animal style' double-double to watch some baseball coverage.

Couple peripheral bright spots shining through on a difficult day. Go Sox!


Check out The Palm's get up in the first few seconds of the clip---white slacks, no socks. This was when he was living in the Bahamas. This is who I want to be...
And this version beats the shit out of the Jermaine & Michael Jackson original.

Robert Palmer - Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming
Uploaded by jpdc11. - Explore more music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment