Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update.

Show went well tonight. My dad did a great job to the point where the show was seamless. One couldn't think of what went wrong because everything went so well. My dad, as usual, did an exemplary job.

We had a nice dinner at some swank bistro up the street afterwards. Can't imagine when the next time I'll be in such a nice hotel or nice restaurant. Just like the flight the other day was my first one in so long.

The traffic here on the site has slowed dramatically but I'll still write and reach you, any one who maintains interest. The point was to catalogue a total coast to coast transition, not just a drive from one place to the other. Enforcing what I already expected, my encounters already tell me I've moved to one of the most suspicious, loneliest places on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment