Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Scorcher





We had another sweltering day. Didn't even realize it until leaving work this afternoon, when it was 99 degrees in El Cajon. Back in Pacific Beach, it was 89 degrees. I made it down to the coast and dipped in the water, then waited until sunset. It was hotter today than any day since I arrived here at the end of June. Hard to believe it's November.

While I was stopping to eat I was approached by two jubilant guys who said they had to come over and say hi once they saw my Hampton Beach t-shirt. That's their hometown. They were so happy to see me represent. Very cool feeling and positive interaction. One of the kids' parents owned Pufferbellies in Hyannis. Small world.

Have to jet now. One of the actors I'm working with has a showcase tonight for his hip/hop group. We're all heading out to show support. Should be fun.

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment