Thursday, January 13, 2011

Warmth At The End Of The Line


We're experiencing warmer than usual weather out here. Today it reached 70. Tomorrow it is expected to hit 76. Groovy.

I haven't been running because I pulled a muscle last week and am giving it some time to heal. So, instead of a jog, I took a walk tonight at dusk and then sat by the Bay. After watching the sun set, an object in the water caught my eye. It was a harbor seal cruising by along the surface of the water. Pretty cool.

Today was the final day of the cleanse. Felt great again today. No delusional hunger. Was a bit tired, but was pretty much sticking to a liquid diet for most of the day. Once I had some solid food, my energy level kicked right back up to normal. Don't forget, on the cleanse there's no caffeine allowed. But I am greatly looking forward to some tea tomorrow morning! And I'll be at Rocky's in the afternoon. Bang! Bang!

So today's menu:

Organic pb & j in an organic tortilla with a banana.

Water with lemon.

Chocolate soy milk and nuts.

Vanilla soy milk.

Broiled chicken and onions with lemon, rosemary & sage and steamed green beans.

1 Fuji apple, organic dark chocolate and vanilla soy milk.

2 comments: