Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Night In









Staying in this evening for a relaxing Friday night.

The cleanse is making its mark in a few ways. One, my energy is down. Two, I'm a bit colder than usual. So after a nice walk on the bay, I came back to make some food. I was very excited for some chicken with black beans, onions, and cilantro. Except that I bought parsley instead of cilantro. And I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer. I don't have a microwave. On the cleanse when it's time to eat, it is time to eat. You're starving. So, with little time to waste and very short of patience, it was Plan B. Across the street for some chicken teriyaki from Big Kahuna's.

Today's menu:

Steel Cut Oats with Honey, Cayenne, and Blackberries.

2 oz Wheat Grass.

16oz soy/banana/peanut butter smoothie.

Chicken teriyaki with onions and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment