Sunday, January 2, 2011

Coast to Coast



Hello from soggy San Diego. Stepped off the plane less than two hours ago to wind and rain. Aside from the lack of snow on the ground, the weather here is the same as it was in Boston today. Except that in Boston it seemed warm, while in San Diego it seems cold. Interesting, as both areas had temps in the low 50s.

I feel very calm and at peace today. I am looking forward to a wonderful new year. My precious new Red Sox mug made it back in one piece, and as you can see I am ready to start my first Monday of 2011 off right: tea and wine knowledge await.

Very comforting to return to a spotless apartment. My frantic cleaning before departing 10 days ago was worth it. Plus, unlike on the day I left, I do not have any slashed tires on my car. Excellent.

So, time to wind down and get ready for a new week and a great new year.

All the best awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment