Thursday, March 10, 2011

Readjusting

Felt great headed into Beantown yesterday. Found a spot on a back road. Walked into The Parish Cafe brimming with confidence. But they changed the cheese on my favorite sandwich and it was noticeably inferior. Went into the salon and was well received by all. Then left languishing under a hair dryer with a hair relaxer burning into my scalp.

Nearly three hours later made my way up north. I missed one of my contacts by an hour, and the other was on an errand. I stopped home to regroup. The other contact return and we had a great meeting. Then stopped by to see a good friend and we briefly caught up.

Couple more hellos today before heading back to CT. May each step bring me closer to good money and opportunity.

Have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment